donderdag 1 september 2016

Brick Mania Limburg 2016 - more pictures

A few days have passed now since our latest Brick Mania event, so I had the time to get some additional pictures and material from our members.

We start this oversight with two movies on YouTube by Maico Arts, the first a general impression, while the second shows the Great Ball Contraption in motion

From Tom Claerhout, I received a nice selection of loose pictures













As did Davy Renders provided me with more picture material.















Tom Vanhaelen send me the link of the pictures of the event, to be found on his Facebook page of Custom Brick Models



Jochen Jorissen used Dropbox to share his album of pictures, and these can be found HERE.


Finally, Tom De Bruyker send me a whole selection of pictures detailing the evening entertainment.













































So there we have it, a lot more impressions from Brick Mania Limburg 2016.  I want to thank the persons that send me this additional material, and until the next event!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten